Arthur's Library Card

Friday, August 1, 2008

#22; Nings

Nings is definitely an interesting website. I could not believe all the different nings that have been created. I have never even heard of nings before and there are thousands of them out in cyberspace. I wish the Nings website had a search bar. I went through the first 100 pages one by one which becomes tedious and time-consuming.

I am interested in Teacher Librarian Ning and Texas School Librarians Ning. I plan to spend more time in each site after I complete 23 Things. I also tagged a couple more nings into del.icio.us.

I talked to one of my fellow North Region librarians and setting up a ning for our area sounds like a good challenge for us. We only get to meet together two times a year and this would be a great outlet to share and keep in touch.

No comments: