Arthur's Library Card

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I finally figured out how to post a blog. So far so good. Creating my avatar was fun. I couldn't decide on a background.
Of the seven and one-half habits the easiest for me is PLAY! I enjoy looking for new things to play and to keep my attention. The hardest habit is #4; have confidence in yourself as a competent, effective learning. I am so afraid that when I try to figure something out I am going to lose what I have already completed. I enjoy getting on the computer even though it still overwhelms me with what I can do on it. I jump in with one foot on the floor for security reasons.

2 comments:

Book Nook Girl said...

Great avatar! I love the background! Didn't you like playing with all the avatar choices? That is one way to waste a lot of time! Can't you see how kids would love it!

Lefty said...

It took me thirty minutes to pick a background! Now if I can just get my comments to send I'll be cruising!